Drinking organic coffee offers a good start in the morning but even reduces the chronic disease risk and sustains environment.
- If you are searching for exceptional fundraising ideas for non-profit, schools, church, college, or more then consider organic coffee fundraiser.
Why organic coffee?
- Coffee products with organic labels originate from certified farms, which comply with farming standards enforced by the state.
- Organic coffee does not possess chemical contaminants.
- Farms growing organic coffee use techniques, which alleviates ill-effects to environment and laborers.
How farms get organic certified?
- Certification process needs farm to use organic farming methods for at least 3 years prior they get legally certified.
- The state inspector gives a certificate after assessing that the farm complies with guidelines like no synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.