Drinking organic coffee offers a good start in the morning but even reduces the chronic disease risk and sustains environment.
- If you are searching for exceptional fundraising ideas for non-profit, schools, church, college, or more then consider organic coffee fundraiser.
Why organic coffee?
- Coffee products with organic labels originate from certified farms, which comply with farming standards enforced by the state.
- Organic coffee does not possess chemical contaminants.
- Farms growing organic coffee use techniques, which alleviates ill-effects to environment and laborers.
How farms get organic certified?
- Certification process needs farm to use organic farming methods for at least 3 years prior they get legally certified.
- The state inspector gives a certificate after assessing that the farm complies with guidelines like no synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
Personal health benefits
- Risk associated with drinking large amount of conventional coffee is tracked to the residues of chemicals used, while farming.
- Organic coffee decreases health risks dramatically because the coffee is free from synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
- Coffee is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that enhance your immune system. Thus your defense against diseases increases.
- Caffeine in moderate amount helps to offer natural energy boost.
Organic coffee farming is eco-friendly
- Organic farming reduces the dependence on chemical fertilizers.
- Natural fertilizers like mulch and compost are used.
- The coffee plant gains nutrition from chemical free nutrients absorbed from soil, which makes the taste better.
- Farmers who practice organic farming methods are associated with fair trade policies.